This one-day short course is part of the five-day course “Biological Processes for Waste Water Treatment”. Read more Read less
The aim of the course is to provide an understanding of the challenges and solutions to treat industrial wastewater treatment and outline key emerging processes for wastewater treatment.
At a glance
- Duration1 day
- LocationCranfield Campus
- Cost£290. Concessions available
- Issues such as variability, biodegradability, toxicity and regulation influence process selection in industrial wastewater treatment
- Specific case-studies and reactor configurations for aerobic and anaerobic industrial wastewater treatment are detailed
- The short-course also covers processes designed to treat wastewater from the return liquor line (e.g. BABE, DEMON, SHARON)
- Emerging processes such as IFAS, MBBR as well as new adsorbents for nutrient removal and resource recovery, specially focused on nutrients
- This short course conveys a great awareness of future trends and developments for the wastewater industry.
This course is accredited by the Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM) CPD.
Dr Ana Soares - Lecturer in Biological Processes
Concessions(20% discount for Cranfield alumni, 10% discount for colleagues of alumni)
£275 - Professional/trade association discount
£265 - Multiple bookings*
* Minimum of five delegates
Accommodation options and prices
This is a non-residential course. If you would like to book accommodation on campus, please contact Mitchell Hall or Cranfield Management Development Centre directly. Further information regarding our accommodation on campus can be found here.
Alternatively you may wish to make your own arrangements at a nearby hotel.
Location and travel
Cranfield University is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire. The University is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.