Thank you for registering to become a career mentor!
Your details have been registered and one of our volunteering team will get in touch with you shortly.
Your next steps
- You will receive an email with details to set up your log-in for Symplicity - where the mentoring platform is hosted.
- Log in to Symplicity and set up your mentor profile.
- Complete your profile with as much information as possible - the more information you can provide means the more likely you will be contacted by a mentee looking for advice and guidance in areas you can support.
- Your profile will be published and made available for the students to view and to contact you through Symplicity.
- Decide who you want to mentor and communicate with them outside of Symplicity - this could be by phone, email, video call or another way that you both agree on.
Don't forget, we have a range of resources to support mentors and mentees on the programme. If you have any questions please check out our Career Mentoring FAQs or email us and we will be happy to help you.
In the meantime...
Would you be interested in giving us a testimonial? We're interested in learning more about you and the path you've taken since completing your studies at Cranfield. As well as helping us tell the stories of our alumni community, your testimonial can help us inspire our current students and those considering Cranfield.
Tell us your story by completing our online testimonial form.