Many Cranfield alumni have given their time, skills, and energy over the years to support our students and the university’s activities, and are a testament to the rewards and fulfillment that volunteering can bring. Our volunteers choose to volunteer for a variety of reasons, for some, it offers the opportunity to give back to Cranfield and make a difference, while for others it gives them the chance to develop new skills.
By volunteering you can:
- Gain new skills, knowledge or experience.
- Develop existing skills and knowledge.
- Enhance your CV and improve your employment and career prospects.
- Access student talent to promote or recruit for your company.
- Develop your professional network by meeting new people.
- Discover new opportunities.
- Make a difference to staff, students, prospective students, and fellow alumni.
- Get a great sense of satisfaction from using your skills to help others.
Volunteering with us enables you to continue your own lifelong relationship with Cranfield, improve the experience and prospects of the current and next generation of students, and have an impact on the continued success of Cranfield as a world-leader in management and technology.
There are myriad ways to get involved – from attending recruitment or careers fairs, advising students, speaking at an event, or offering a student project in your company to being a brand ambassador, building a network or hosting events in your country.
We are happy to work with you to find a way to get involved which suits your skills and circumstances, whatever stage you’re at in your life or career, whichever sector you come from and wherever you are in the world.
Find out more about the different ways you can get involved with Cranfield.