Would you like to support Cranfield in recruiting the top talent across technology and management? Could your insights encourage students to undertake their postgraduate studies at Cranfield?
Cranfield’s Alumni Advocate programme aims to encourage prospective students to join Cranfield by introducing them to alumni who can share their experience of studying at the University and answer questions about what makes Cranfield so unique.
We are currently looking for alumni to participate in the pilot scheme of the Alumni Advocate programme for 2021-22 in seven countries, with the hope the programme will grow in future years to include alumni across the world.
What is an Alumni Advocate?
An Alumni Advocate is a recent graduate who would like to work with the University’s International Office in a volunteer capacity, to support us in recruiting students. The role of an Alumni Advocate can include:
- Attending local student recruitment fairs.
- Speaking with prospective students in person and online about your time at Cranfield, your experience of studying abroad and how your studies have impacted your career.
- Providing testimonials based on your Cranfield experience.
Who can be an Alumni Advocate?
This is the first time we are recruiting Alumni Advocates and for the first year we are looking to work with one Advocate in each of the following locations:
- Malaysia or Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia or Lebanon
We are specifically looking for alumni who have completed their course in the last five years and would like to support Cranfield University in recruiting students in their location.
If you are enthusiastic, flexible and can commit your time to supporting Cranfield in this way, then we would be delighted to hear from you. You can find full details about the role in the Job Description. If you have any questions please read our FAQs or email the Alumni team.
Why become an Alumni Advocate?
Inspire future generations, support Cranfield and develop your skills. Becoming an Alumni Advocate gives you the opportunity to:
- Help to promote and build the Cranfield brand internationally.
- Ensure Cranfield is able to continue to attract the best and brightest students.
- Develop key skills to support your own personal and professional development.
- Build your network, connect with fellow alumni and stay in touch with Cranfield.
Get involved today
We welcome applications from all eligible alumni to the Alumni Advocate programme.
Apply to be an Alumni Advocate
Please note this is a pilot scheme and we will be asking for feedback on the role and your experience on a regular basis.