Contact Steve Macaulay
- Email: email@example.com
Steve is a Learning Development Executive within the Centre for Customised Executive Development at Cranfield School of Management, designing and implementing learning strategies for managers using online networking methods. He has spent some 15 years consulting on organisational and change management issues.
He draws on over 20 years' practical experience of putting change into practice, through senior human resources positions in software, engineering, telecommunications and media industries. He is the co-author of four books on performance and change management, customer service and empowerment and has written widely in professional journals.
Articles In Journals
- Buchanan DA & Macaulay S. (2020) Catalysts of change, Training Journal (March) 19-21.
- Macaulay S & Buchanan DA. (2020) Supporting teams through testing times, Training Journal (June).
- Macaulay S & Buchanan D. (2020) After Covid-19: how to prepare for the future, Training Journal (21 August).
- Buchanan DA & Macaulay S. (2020) Why L&D need to understand organisation politics, Training Journal (October).
- Buchanan DA & Macaulay S. (2020) What will L&D do when jobs are all automated?, Training Journal, 2 December.
- Macaulay S & Buchanan DA. (2019) Why don’t we learn from mistakes?, Training Journal (August) 20-22.
- Buchanan DA & Macaulay S. (2019) The seven deadly myths of change, Training Journal (November) 19-31.
- Macaulay S & Buchanan DA. (2018) Critical thinking in L&D, Training Journal (March) 30-32.
- Macaulay S & Buchanan DA. (2018) Critical thinking in L&D, Training Journal -Ely- (March) 30-32.
- Buchanan DA & Macaulay S. (2017) Trending now: six trends shaping how we manage and develop people, Training Journal -Ely- (November) 39-41.
- Macaulay S & Buchanan DA. (2017) Fix the roof while the sun shines, Training Journal -Ely- (July) 7-9.
- Buchanan DA & Macaulay S. (2014) How to be a successful change leader, Training Journal -Ely- 45-48.