Pam joined the Bettany Centre in 2019 having previously worked in a number of roles within the University, notably as part of the Executive and Full Time MBA and the Business Growth Programme teams. Pam manages the day-to-day running of the centre, assists with the annual cycle of events, workshops as well as the Graduate Programme award bearing courses.
Alongside the core operations of the Centre, Pam is responsible for:
· North European Venture Capital Investment Competition (VCIC) final.
· Venture Day managed jointly by the Bettany Centre and the Sustainability Group is our one-day annual conference and networking event for entrepreneurs, investors and all those interested in cutting-edge entrepreneurial performance.
· i2i is a programme run for technical PhD students to help them identify and understand how to commercialise their doctoral research.
· Managing the Bettany Centre Alumni community event the Cranfield 50 which celebrates our entrepreneurs and thanks them for their amazing ongoing support.
· Bettany Centre Speaker series which runs annually in February and November.