Contact Pam Ashpole
- Tel: +44 (0) 1234 754871
- Email: P.J.Ashpole@cranfield.ac.uk
Pam joined the Bettany Centre in 2019 having previously worked in a number of roles within the University, notably as part of the Executive and Full Time MBA and the Business Growth Programme teams. Pam manages the day-to-day running of the centre, assists with the annual cycle of events, workshops as well as the Graduate Programme award bearing courses.
Alongside the core operations of the Centre, Pam is responsible for:
· North European Venture Capital Investment Competition (VCIC) final.
· Venture Day managed jointly by the Bettany Centre and the Sustainability Group is our one-day annual conference and networking event for entrepreneurs, investors and all those interested in cutting-edge entrepreneurial performance.
· The annual Cranfield Investor
Day is an opportunity for selected Entrepreneurs affiliated with Cranfield
University to present their business ideas and to receive feedback from a senior
panel of industry experts, seasoned entrepreneurs and investors, and intended
for investment-ready businesses. This is followed by our Pitch
Competition, which is more suitable for promising business ideas in need of
· Managing the Bettany Centre Alumni community event the Cranfield 50 which celebrates our entrepreneurs and thanks them for their amazing ongoing support.
· Bettany Centre Speaker series which runs annually in February and November.