Contact Jenny Robinson
Jenny Robinson is a serial entrepreneur, leadership scholar and communications expert. She started her first business at 18 years old and it is still in business and profitable. Today she runs three UK based-organisations: one an alpaca farm; a consulting business; and a social enterprise for those struggling with mental and emotional difficulties. Her scholarship for research and practice draws on Organizational Psychology, Leadership and Mindfulness.
Articles In Journals
- Robinson JL & Renshaw P St J (2021) Place - the final frontier: Exploring the outer reaches of collaborative agency using the Japanese concept of Ba, Leadership, Available online May 24 2021.
- Renshaw P St J, Robinson & J (2020) Leader as Coach, Coach as Teacher, Coaching Today.
- Renshaw P St J, Robinson J, Parry E, Saunders MNK, (2018) Standing in the Shoes of Giants: Teaching Research Philosophy. In: BAM2018 Conference, University of the West of England, 4-6 September 2018.
- Renshaw P & Robinson J (2020) On being Donald Trump: How gamification helps research philosophy make sense. [OR] the surprising link to your research philosophy.. In: The voice of educators and education students, Department of Education, Brunel University London, p. 16-24.
- Renshaw P & Robinson J (2019) Coaching On the Go. How to lead your team effectively in 10 minutes a day. Pearson Education Limited.