Contact Jenny Robinson
Jenny Robinson is a serial entrepreneur, leadership scholar and communications expert. She started her first business at 18 years old and it is still in business and profitable. Today she runs three UK based-organisations: one an alpaca farm; a consulting business; and a social enterprise for those struggling with mental and emotional difficulties. Her scholarship for research and practice draws on Organizational Psychology, Leadership and Mindfulness.
Articles In Journals
- Renshaw P St J, Robinson JR & Rason J (2022) Global mobility: Leadership requires presence, International HR Advisor, 89 21-22.
- Robinson JL & Renshaw P St J (2022) Place - the final frontier: Exploring the outer reaches of collaborative agency using the Japanese concept of Ba, Leadership, 18 (1) 13-39.
- Renshaw P St J & Robinson J (2021) Work, what is it good for?, Coaching Today, October 2021 13-17.
- Renshaw P St J, Robinson & J (2020) Leader as Coach, Coach as Teacher, Coaching Today.
- Renshaw P St J, Robinson J, Parry E, Saunders MNK, (2018) Standing in the shoes of giants: teaching research philosophy. In: British Academy of Management (BAM) Annual Conference 2018, University of the West of England, 4-6 September 2018.
- Robinson JR & Renshaw P St J (2022) Teaching research philosophy: a game changer. In: Innovation in the Teaching of Research Methodology Excellence Awards: An Anthology of Case Studies 2022, Reading: Academic Conferences International Limited, p. 47-60.
- Renshaw P & Robinson J (2020) On being Donald Trump: How gamification helps research philosophy make sense. [OR] the surprising link to your research philosophy.. In: The voice of educators and education students, Department of Education, Brunel University London, p. 16-24.
- Renshaw P & Robinson J (2019) Coaching On the Go. How to lead your team effectively in 10 minutes a day. Pearson Education Limited.