Contact Dr Valentina Battista
Valentina has a PhD in Accounting, Management and Finance from the University of Pescara (Italy), where her research focused on the study of management control and performance measurement systems in private and public organisations.
Valentina is a Research Fellow in Human Resource Management working on ways to measure employee performance using new technologies.
Articles In Journals
- Curtis MB, Vinson JM, Conover TL, Lucianetti L & Battista V. (2017) National Culture and Ethical Judgment: A Social Contract Approach to the Contrast of Ethical Decision Making by Accounting Professionals and Students from the U.S. and Italy, Journal of International Accounting Research, 6 (2) 103-120.
- Battista V & Parry E (2017) Enhancing Employees Performance through Quantified Self Technologies: The Social and the Technical System within Organisations. In: British Academy of Management (BAM) Conference 2017, Warwick, 5-7 September 2017.
- Franco-Santos M, Battista V & Lucianetti L (2015) Managing the unmanageable: A closer look at the relationship between control systems and the performance of universities. In: European Accounting Association, Glasgow, 28-30 April 2015.
- Franco-Santos M, Battista V & Lucianetti L (2015) Managing the unmanageable: A closer look at the relationship between control systems and the performance of universities. In: European Accounting Association, Glasgow, 28 April 2015.
- Kujala J, Battista V, Lucianetti L & Paavilainen A (2017) Legitimating Managerial Moral Decisions: A comparison between the Finnish and the Italian Cases. In: Advances in Social Change, Leadership & Organizational Decision Making,, Bloomsbury, p. 265-283.
- Battista V, Verna I, Lucianetti L & Sargiacomo M (2016) The Interrelations Between Personnel Burn Out and Financial Distress in Italian Public Universities. In: Financial Distress in Italian Public Administration, McGraw Hill Education, p. 187-213.