Contact Dr Hendrik Reefke
- Tel: +44 (0) 1234 752921
- Email: email@example.com
- Linkedin: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/hendrik-reefke-a996b076
Before joining Cranfield as Lecturer in Supply Chain Management, Hendrik was a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Auckland as part of the New Zealand Centre for Supply Chain Management. At Auckland he lectured a wide variety of courses in the areas of operations and supply chain management. In addition Hendrik has held visiting academic positions in Germany. Prior to these roles he gained practical experience in project management and in the automotive sector.
Dr Hendrik Reefke is a Lecturer in Supply Chain Management at Cranfield University, School of Management. Hendrik is an active researcher, focusing primarily on sustainable supply chain management, service supply chains, as well as performance measurement and reporting. He holds an award winning PhD from the University of Auckland as well as a MCom and BCom (Honours) in operations and supply chain management. Hendrik embraces a variety of methodological research approaches including simulation, process design, modelling, surveys, group decision techniques, case studies, and conceptual theory building. His work has been published in academic journals, books chapters, and conferences. For research supervision, he welcomes students interested in conducting empirical research in areas broadly connected to his research interests.
Articles In Journals
- Reefke H & Sundaram D (2018) Sustainable supply chain management: Decision models for transformation and maturity, Decision Support Systems, 113 (September) 56-72.
- Beitzen-Heineke EF, Balta-Ozkan N & Reefke H (2017) The prospects of zero-packaging grocery stores to improve the social and environmental impacts of the food supply chain, Journal of Cleaner Production, 140 (Part 3) 1528-1541.
- Reefke H & Sundaram D (2017) Key themes and research opportunities in sustainable supply chain management - identification and evaluation, Omega, 66 (Part B) 195-211.
- Breidbach CF, Reefke H & Wood LC (2015) Investigating the formation of service supply chains, Service Industries Journal, 35 (1-2) 5-23.
- Reefke H, Ahmed M & Sundaram D (2014) Sustainable supply chain management—decision making and support: The SSCM maturity model and system, Global Business Review , 15 (4) 1S-12S.
- Reefke H & Trocchi M (2013) Balanced Scorecard for Sustainable Supply Chains: Design and Development Guidelines, International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, 62 (8) 805-826.
- Reefke H. & Sundaram D. (2012) Key issues in sustainable supply chain management, International Journal of Environmental, Cultural, Economic and Social Sustainability, 7 (6) 191-206.
- Reefke H & Guesalaga R (2018) Returns Management: Implications for Omnichannel Environments. In: 32nd ANZAM Conference 2018 - Auckland, Auckland, 4-7 December 2018.
- Nonhoff B, Skipworth H, Bourlakis M, Mena C, Bernon M & Reefke H (2017) Exploring the imperative for purchasing strategic alignment to drive purchasing maturity. In: 24th EurOMA Conference 2017, Edinburgh, 1-5 July 2017.
- Reefke H & Rossi Tafuri S (2016) Health Supply Chains in Developing Countries - Challenges and Future Pathways. In: Logistics Research Network - LRN 2016, Hull, 7 September 2016.
- Reefke H & Olsen T (2016) A Meta-Definition of Sustainable Supply Chain Management - Mapping Current Understanding and Future Development. In: 30th ANZAM Conference 2016, Brisbane, 6 December 2016.
- Reefke H & Sundaram D (2015) Maturity Development in Sustainable Supply Chains. In: The 20th Annual Conference of The Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport, Logistics Research Network (LRN), University of Derby, 9 September 2015.
- Reefke H (2015) Investigating the Effects of Slow Steaming on Supply Chain Sustainability. In: ANZAM 29th Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management 2015, Otago, 2 December 2015.
- Fuavao S, Reefke, H & Olsen T (2013) Evaluation of Waste Streams in Supply Chains: Research Opportunities. In: 11th ANZAM Operations Symposium - Supply Chain and Services Management, Brisbane, 20 June 2013.
- Reefke H (2013) The Maturity Concept in Sustainable Supply Chains. In: 34th Joint Scientific Symposium, Pforzheim, 7 November 2013.
- Wood L, Reefke H & Breidbach C (2012) A Typology of Service Supply Chain Strategies - Pathways Between Agility and Efficiency. In: 10th ANZAM Operations, Supply Chain and Services Management Symposium, Melbourne, 14 June 2012.
- Breidbach C, Reefke H & Wood L (2011) Service Supply Chain Management: Research Implications from the Service-Dominant Logic. In: 9th ANZAM Operations, Supply Chain and Services Management Symposium, Geelong, 15 June 2011.
- Wood L & Reefke H (2010) Working with a Diverse Class: Reflections on the Role of Team Teaching, Teaching Tools and Technological Support. In: IADIS International Conference on International Higher Education 2010, Perth, 29 November 2010.
- Reefke H & Lo J (2015) A Review of Tools, Practices, and Approaches for Sustainable Supply Chain Management. In: Wiley Encyclopaedia of Operations Research and Management Science (EORMS), John Wiley & Sons, p. 1-19.
- Reefke H (2010) Simulation of Container Traffic Flows at a Metropolitan Seaport. In: Advanced Manufacturing and Sustainable Logistics, Volume 46 of the series Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, p. 420-431.
- Reefke H, Sundaram D & Ahmed MD (2010) Maturity Progression Model for Sustainable Supply Chains. In: Advanced Manufacturing and Sustainable Logistics, Volume 46 of the series Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, p. 308-319.