Contact Caroline Harris
Caroline previously worked in the fashion industry, she has a BA in Fashion Design, where had several roles including logistics, procurement through to design with large multinationals as well as smaller entrepreneurial ventures.
Caroline joined the Sustainability Network and Entrepreneurship groups and splits her time between Sustainability as well as supporting Bettany Centre activities.
Caroline is responsible for:
· Coordinating a wide range of events managed by both teams
· Managing the ongoing Bettany Centre Mentorship Programme.
· The first virtual European Business Plan of the Year Competition (EBPYC).
· Managing social media for Sustainability Group across platforms.
· The Sustainability Speaker Series which runs throughout the year.