Contact Dr John Glen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
John was Director of the Executive MBA from 2002 – 2004 and the Full-time MBA from 2004 – 2007. He has worked extensively in the area of executive education in the UK and globally.
John has published over 30 commissioned reports for a variety of corporate clients and more than 50 academic and conference papers, his major academic interest being in the area of housing and health economics.
John is the Director for the Centre for Customised Executive Development (CCED). He has been a member of faculty at Cranfield since 1999 initially joining the School as a member of the Economics faculty.
John regularly comments on UK and global macro-economics and the finance of football on BBC radio and television having given more than 75 interviews in the last three years.
His major clients include:
Kuehne + Nagel
Jaguar Land Rover
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
Governments of Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Articles In Journals
- Rivas Casado M, Serafini J, Glen J & Angus A (2017) Monetising the impacts of waste incinerators sited on brownfield land using the hedonic pricing method, Waste Management, 61 608-616.
- Thomas R, Khunti R, Williams M & Glen J (2012) Can the day 8 blood test be omitted for patients receiving oral vinorelbine for metastatic breast cancer, European Journal of Cancer, 48 (S1).
- Glen J (2012) Economic impact of the Games, Management Focus (32) 8-9.
- Nellis J & Glen J (2011) The impact of published school performance results on residential property prices: a comparative study of two UK cities, Global Business and Economics Review, 13 (2) 168-184.
- Glen J & Nellis J (2010) "The Price you Pay": The Impact of State-Funded Secondary School Performance on Residential Property Values in England, Panoeconomicus, 57 (4) 405-428.
- Thomas R, Williams M, Glen J & Callam M (2009) Comparing the cost of adjuvant anastrozole with the benefits of managing less patients with relapsed breast cancer, Breast Cancer Research and Treatment, 117 (2) 289-295.
- Williams M, Marshal C, Glen J & Callam M (2009) The financial implications of switching to Exemestane in the adjuvant setting, Focus on Cancer Medicine.
- Thomas R, Williams M, Marshal C, Glen J & Callam M (2009) The total hospital and community UK costs of managing patients with relapsed breast cancer, British Journal of Cancer, 100 (4) 598-600.
- Figueira C, Glen J & Nellis J (2005) A Dynamic Analysis of Mortgage Arrears in the UK, Urban Studies, 42 (10) 1755-1769.
- Glen J (1996) The impact of a light rail system on the structure of house prices: an Hedonic longitudinal study, Journal of Transport, Economics and Policy, 30 (1) 15-23.
- Glen J & Nellis J (2010) Do High School examination results impact residential property prices? A tale of two UK cities. In: Business & Economics Society International Conference, Nassau, Bahamas, 6 January 2010.
- Nellis J, Figueira C & Glen J (2005) An econometric model of mortgage arrears - implications for credit risk. In: Credit Risk of Mortgage Loans. Modelling and Management. Jajuga K, Krysiak Z (ed.), Warsaw: Polish Bank Association.