This programme uses a range of powerful approaches to help develop your leadership potential to find your pathway to sustained high performance. Read more Read less
It will help you become an inspirational leader who others will want to follow, leading to exceptional team performance. By the end of the programme, you will have the confidence to venture into unknown territories, inspire colleagues and make difficult decisions.
This programme qualifies for Cranfield’s Award in Business and Leadership which formally recognises your commitment and investment in your training and development and gives you the opportunity to design your own development plan, with our support, which will help you achieve your career aspirations and make an even greater contribution to your organisation’s success.
At a glance
- 22 May 2017
- 30 Oct 2017
- DurationThis course is residential and runs in three modules of 5, 3 and 2 days duration. See dates below
- LocationCranfield Campus
- Cost£12,320 + VAT
The programme modules run on the following dates:
|Module||May 17 Programme||Oct 17 Programme
|1||22 - 26 May 2017||30 October - 3 November 2017
|2||3 - 5 July 2017||11 - 13 December 2017|
|3||12 - 13 September 2017||16 - 17 January 2018|
What you will learn
- A clearer understanding of your unique leadership path to successful leadership
- Clarity on your sense of purpose as a leader
- Increased self-knowledge and experience
- Familiarity of key practices for sustaining yourself, your teams and your organisation
- Improved leadership performance
- Increased wisdom and maturity
- Confidence to develop the capacity of your company to venture into unexplored territory.
- The psychology of leadership, growth and change
- Illustrations of high leadership performance from business, military, sport and myth
- The responsibilities of being a successful leader
- Learning from success and failure
- Exploring your individual leadership story
- Constructing personal practice for leadership performance.
Who should attend
- Senior managers and directors wanting to review their current approaches to leadership and discover new capabilities
- Those looking for leadership development to support a promotion
- Recently promoted executives facing significant leadership challenges for the first time
- Senior executives looking to learn from the experiences of other business leaders.
Accommodation options and prices
Location and travel
Cranfield School of Management is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire.
The School is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Cranfield Management Development Centre
This course is provided by Cranfield Management Development Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of Cranfield University