Dr Leila Alinaghian
Associate Professor (Reader) of Business Relationships and Impact and Director of FT MBA
Leila specialises in advancing the science of supply networks to drive sustainability and social impact.
- Social impact supply chain management
- Social enterprise-corporate relationships
- Social procurement
- Corporate social responsibility
- Value creation
- Sustainable supply networks
- Dynamic capabilities
Leila works with clients in the areas of social procurement and social impact supply chain management, advising them on best practice and guiding them on how to increase sustainability throughout their supply systems.
She has worked extensively on projects for organisations across a wide range of sectors, including healthcare and pharmaceuticals, aerospace, and fast-moving consumer goods.
- Member of the Academy of Management
- Member of the European Operations Management Association
- Member of the Strategic Management Society
- Member of the British Academy of Management
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy