Dr Stephanie Hussels
Director of the Bettany Centre for Entrepreneurship
Stephanie specialises in helping early-stage and growth companies to reach the next stage in their development and realise their full potential.
- Entrepreneurial resilience
- Family business dynamics
- Organisational survival
- Quantitative research methods
- Start-ups and early-stage organisations
- Organisational growth
- Entrepreneurial mindsets
Stephanie works with individuals and organisations to build resilience and overcome barriers to development and growth, as well as help them implement a culture of intrapreneurship which encourages experimentation, tolerates failure and rewards success.
As head of the Entrepreneurship group, she is regularly called upon as an expert organisational mentor and award judge. Her passion for early stage and growth companies, as well as for helping organisations struggling to overcome difficult family dynamics, has enabled her to make a difference for organisations in the UK and worldwide.
- External mentor at JLAB, the John Lewis incubator
- Senator of the World Business Angels Investment Forum
- Trustee of the Cranfield Trust