Dr Deirdre Anderson
Reader in Organisational Behaviour and Occupational Psychology
Changing World of Work Organisational Behaviour and Applied Psychology
Deirdre specialises in helping organisations facilitate flexible working, encourage better work-life balance, and improve diversity and inclusion.
- Precarious working
- Flexible working
- Work-life balance
- Work and family
- Organisational behaviour
- Gendered careers
- Women-only leadership development
- Women's career choices
A qualified occupational psychologist, Deirdre works with clients to increase awareness of diversity and inclusion, challenging the often-unconscious processes that limit individual actions and organisational practices.
She regularly presents her research and thought leadership at practitioner conferences in the UK and internationally, and has twice been an invited speaker at the United Nations in New York.
- Chartered Organisational Psychologist
- Member of the British Academy of Management
- Member of the Work and Families Researchers Network
- Member of the British Psychological Society Work-Life Balance Working Group
- Academic Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Senior Fellow of the Foundation for Management Education