EY and Alison Kay, EY UK&I Managing Partner for Client Service, are delighted to invite you to the virtual launch event of the Female FTSE Board Report 2021, produced by Cranfield University School of Management and sponsored by EY, at 16:00 – 17:00 BST on Thursday 7 October.
Professor Sue Vinnicombe CBE and Christine de Largy will present findings from the Female FTSE Board Report 2021, giving an update on the number of women currently on FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 boards and the remaining challenges. They will also explore how companies are managing the balance between initiatives focused on diversity and those focused on inclusion, together with the best practices used by companies to foster an inclusive culture.
The panel includes:
- Isabel Collins, Founder, Belonging Space
- Fiona Daniel, CEO & Founder, FD2i
- Steve Ivermee, Partner, EY
- Mark McLane, Head of Diversity, Inclusion, and Well-being, M&G plc
- Asif Sadiq MBE, SVP Head of Equity and Inclusion, International, WarnerMedia
If you would like to join the event, please register here. You will also be able to pre-submit your questions for the panel.
If you are unable to attend, please consider sending a delegate from your organisation.