Find out how our Cranfield School of Management master’s level apprenticeship programmes can help develop the skilled workforce and future leaders that your organisation needs.
We have developed five programmes based upon the published Level 7 Senior Leader Master’s Degree Apprenticeship Standard, developed with employers and fundable through the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Executive MBA
- Management and Leadership MSc
- Marketing and Leadership MSc
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc (Executive)
- Business and Strategic Leadership MSc
- Overview of the Level 7 Senior Leaders Standard, Christina Goodman, Master’s Level Apprenticeships Lead
- Introduction to the Programmes:
- What’s involved for the employer in terms of sponsorship and employee as a student? Christina Goodman, Master’s Level Apprenticeships Lead
- Q&A session
- Executive MBA, Sarah Hatcher, Director of Strategic Marketing and Partnerships
- Management and Leadership MSc, Dr Robby Allen, Course Director and Senior Lecturer
- Marketing and Leadership MSc, Professor Vasilis Theoharakis, Course Director
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc (Executive), Dr Soroosh Sam Saghiri, Course Director
- Business and Strategic Leadership MSc, Jane Wharmby, Business Development Director