The Director as Strategic Leader programme provides you with knowledge and techniques to determine a clear, strategic direction for your organisation and implement strategic actions. Read more Read less
It will help you better understand the corporate dynamics of top management teams and allow you to constructively reflect on your personal approach to leadership.
Tuition, course materials, full board accommodation and lifelong access to Alumni Membership Benefits are included in the price of this course.
At a glance
- 20 - 25 May 2018
- 18 - 23 Nov 2018
- Duration5.5 days, residential
- LocationCranfield Campus
- Cost£8,300 + VAT
What you will learn
- A set of implementable initiatives which progress both your organisation’s strategic development and your personal leadership agendas
- Insights into strategic thinking and associated techniques to address the questions that keep leaders awake at night
- Greater appreciation of the big picture issues and how to address them effectively
- Opportunity to reflect on your own challenges as a leader and how you can exercise strategic leadership within your organisation.
- Strategic thinking at a corporate level
- Gaining and sustaining competitive advantage
- Identifying your organisation’s development needs
- Strategic leadership in the private, public and not-for-profit context
- Navigating due diligence, corporate finance, private equity, corporate governance and the market for corporate control
- Assessing the systemic nature of strategic interventions and the management of change
- Understanding the nature of authority and power in strategic leadership
- Your leadership journey: how it shapes you and how you can shape it.
Who should attend
- Chief Executives, directors and senior managers from all types of organisations and industry sectors
- The major criterion for attending this programme is that you have, or will shortly assume, strategic responsibility for an organisation or company division.
Accommodation options and prices
Fees include tuition, course materials and full board accommodation for the duration of the programme.
Location and travel
Cranfield School of Management is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire.
The School is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Cranfield Management Development Centre
This course is provided by Cranfield Management Development Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of Cranfield University