- DatesMarch 2021-2025
- SponsorEuropean Community
- PartnersKU Leuven, AMC Vibro, Fraunhofer, Ikerlan, INSA Lyon, KTU Sweden, Wrocław University of Science and Technology, Safran, Siemens, Oxford University, Università degli Studi di Modena
The MOIRA project is an Innovative Training Network (ITN) programme with the following objectives:
- The development of novel signal processing tools for the monitoring of industrial processes based on machine learning methods applied on heterogeneous time series;
- The application of data mining technologies for the estimation of key performance indicators which determine the operational profit;
- The conception, development and validation of methodologies for automated monitoring of cyber physical system fleets; and
- The multi-sensor machine condition monitoring under variable operating conditions.
Find out more about the project on the KU Leuven website.