The Gen Foundation is a charitable trust which principally provides grants to students/researchers in food sciences and food technology. Read more Read less
Since 1998, funding has been awarded to over 100 people studying or researching within these fields. Successful candidates are asked to submit a report to the Trustees at the end of their studies. All potential candidates should be aware that Gen Foundation grants are one-off, non-renewable awards.
At a glance
- Funding valueGrants of between £500 and £5,000
- Suitable for Applicants fromEU, UK, Rest of World
- Deadline28 Feb 2017
- Funding provider(s)The Gen Foundation
What it covers
Small grants of between £500 and £5,000 to support students or research activities in food sciences or food technology.
Who can apply
To be eligible for a Gen Foundation Grant, an applicant:
- Must study and/or research in the field of natural sciences, in particular food sciences/technology; and
- Should hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
The Foundation does not support undergraduates, short-term training, conferences, seminars or thesis writing. Such applications will not be considered.
How to apply
Visit the Gen Foundation website to download a copy of the application form and details of how to apply.