The Gen Foundation is a charitable trust which principally provides grants to students/researchers in food sciences and food technology. Read more Read less
At a glance
- Funding valueGrants of between £500 - £5,000
- Suitable for Applicants fromEU, UK, Rest of World
- Deadline28 Feb 2017
- Funding provider(s)The Gen Foundation
What it coversSmall grants of between £500 - £5,000 to support students or research activities in food sciences or food technology.
Who can applyTo be eligible for a Gen Foundation grant, an applicant:
- Must study and/or research in the field of natural sciences, in particular food sciences/technology and
- Should hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
How to apply
Visit the Gen Foundation website to download a copy of the application form and details of how to apply.