Marshal Papworth provide opportunities for students from developing countries to gain the agricultural and horticultural skills needed to achieve a sustainable future for themselves and their communities. Read more Read less
Cranfield University are able to offer two Marshal Papworth Scholarships per year. These Scholarships cover the full tuition fees and provide a living allowance. They are available to overseas students from developing countries. The Marshal Papworth website provides more details about the award and the eligibility criteria for those wishing to apply for one of these scholarships.
At a glance
- Funding valueFull tuition fees and £8,500 annual living allowance
- Suitable for Applicants fromRest of World
- Deadline02 Feb 2018
- Funding provider(s)Marshal Papworth Fund
What it coversThe scholarship covers full tuition fees and £8,500 annual living allowance
- Students who will be considered for a Marshal Papworth scholarship will not have received any other form of scholarship funding prior to this application
- Suitable students must also demonstrate a clear desire for their country and fellow countrymen to benefit from their learning as a result of their completed course.
How to apply
To apply for the scholarship you must firstly make an application for admission to Cranfield University. When you complete the application form please state in the ‘funding’ section that you wish to be considered for the Marshal Papworth Scholarship. Please note that applications must be submitted by 2 February 2018. You will be notified in April 2018 if your application was successful.