The Marshal Papworth Fund provides opportunities for students from developing countries to gain the agricultural and horticultural skills needed to achieve a sustainable future for themselves and their communities. Read more Read less
Cranfield University is able to offer two Marshal Papworth Scholarships per year. These awards cover the full course tuition fees and provide a living allowance. They are available to overseas students from developing countries. The Marshal Papworth website provides more details about the award and the eligibility criteria for those wishing to apply for one.
At a glance
- Funding valueFull tuition fees and £8,500 annual living allowance
- Suitable for Applicants fromRest of World
- Deadline19 Jan 2020
- Funding provider(s)Marshal Papworth Fund
What it coversThe scholarship covers full tuition fees and £8,500 annual living allowance.
- Students who wish to be considered for a Marshal Papworth Scholarship should not have received any other form of scholarship funding prior to their application.
- Suitable students must also demonstrate a clear desire for their country and fellow citizens to benefit from their learning as a result of their completed course.
How to apply
To apply for the scholarship you must firstly make an application for admission to Cranfield University. When you complete the application form please state in the ‘funding’ section that you wish to be considered for the Marshal Papworth Scholarship. Please note that applications must be submitted by 19 January 2020. You will be notified by April 2020 if your application was successful.