Gain the knowledge and skills to present the business case for sustainability in your organisation.Read more Read less
Explore the tools and develop the key skills required to present a viable business case for adopting sustainability into your business. Understand how to present to the board, stakeholders and investors - presenting hard values that demonstrate business opportunities and returns.
At a glance
- Please enquire for course dates
- DurationTwo days
- LocationCranfield campus
£2,920 (includes accommodation and meals).
- Reporting and valuation for shareholders
- Valuation and reporting (Talking to financial analysts and investors (eg chain analysis, cost benefit analysis)
- Investor relationship
- Make a case for investors’ buying (using dragons den workshop format)
- How to present to board
- Influencing skills
- Embedding natural capital (what is different from standard business case, what externalities to consider)
£2520 each module, if all 5 modules* are booked at the same time.
£2720 each module, if 2+ modules* are booked at the same time.
*within the Sustainability Leadership Programme.
Location and travel
Cranfield University is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire. The University is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Location addressCranfield University
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.