Please go to the 'Upgrade to a professional qualification' section for more information.
All applicants must have completed the Fundamentals of Systems Thinking module before undertaking the this courseThis module introduces a selection of methods currently used by a range of systems practitioners, utilising appropriate case studies as opportunities to practice application in real world contexts.
At a glance
- Please enquire for course dates
- Duration5 days
- LocationCranfield campus
- Cost£1,310 - Short Course for Credit fee
What you will learn
On successful completion of this module you should be able to:
Topics covered include:
- Soft Systems Methodology
- Diagrammatic Methods
- Viable Systems Modelling
- Critical Systems Heuristics
Upgrade to a professional qualification
After successful completion of this Short Course for Credit, 10 credit points can be put towards the Defence and Security (Technology) MSc, Information Capability Management MSc or Cyber Defence and Information Assurance MSc.
Find out more about short course credit points.
Who should attend
The course is aimed at:
- Systems Analysts and Engineers of all disciplines
- Managers/decision makers/policy makers
- Individuals who need critical thinking skills to achieve successful outcomes in a complex working environment.
Location and travel
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.