Build a sustainable water future with a Master's degree from Cranfield
Our Water MSc courses include:
- Water and Sanitation for Development MSc
- Advanced Water Management MSc
- Water and Wastewater Engineering MSc
People and industry
Water courses are taught by leading academics as well as industry practitioners, ensuring you have access to the most up-to-date techniques and innovations. As a student you will have regular contact with employers through project work, enabling you to build up an enviable network of contacts.
Cranfield graduates leave with the skills to make an immediate contribution in the international water industry, and many enjoy long-term careers in diverse roles such as consultants, managers, engineers, sanitation specialists and project managers.
Previous students have gone on to jobs within prestigious institutions including: Mott MacDonald, Atkins- SNC Lavalin, Jacobs, Royal Haskoning, WSP, JBA, AECOM, MJA Consulting, OHES, Thomson Ecology, Thames Water, Anglian Water, Severn Trent Water, Environment Agency, Scottish Environment Protection Agency, National Resources Wales, National Grid Canal and River Trust, Hertfordshire County Council, Royal Society for the Protection of Birds, British Geological Survey, Australian Aid, Kazuba, Scottish Water, Veolia, Yorkshire Water.
Key facts about Water at Cranfield
- We secured repeat funding from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to bring the nanomembrane toilet to market; engaging with them on sensors and cloud-based analytics.
- We have opened a new £2.5m pilot hall for novel potable water treatment technologies and the trialling of innovative water reuse systems.