Unlock your business potential
A Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) is a unique, grant-funded opportunity that drives business growth and innovation. It is a three-way collaboration between your business, an academic partner and a recent graduate (the Associate) to deliver a strategic innovation project, which can include:
- Introducing new technologies;
- Introducing new expertise;
- Developing deeper understanding;
- Developing new products and new processes;
- Optimising business processes;
- Business management processes.
A KTP enables you to:
- Gain cost-effective access to Cranfield University’s world-class research and facilities;
- Embed new expertise, capabilities and knowledge whilst fostering a culture of innovation;
- Drive competitive advantage through accelerated innovation and the possibility of creating intellectual property;
- Increase revenue/profits through access to new markets, new product development, increased productivity and better processes.
By collaborating with experts on a project tailored to suit your needs, you can develop new, or optimise existing, innovative solutions that will help you to grow and succeed in the global marketplace.
KTPs are designed to create a lasting partnership, with key objectives including knowledge transfer, capacity building and capability development. There is potential to access specialist research centres, equipment and facilities throughout the duration of the project. Your business will also benefit from the recruitment of a dedicated KTP Associate – a suitably qualified graduate with the capability to lead your strategic project.
If you are looking to transform your business through innovation, contact our dedicated team to find out more about our Knowledge Transfer Partnerships.