We’re delighted to announce a new alumni discount scheme for 2021 for Cranfield Defence and Security award bearing taught and research degrees.
Your journey with Cranfield continues long after you’ve graduated - whether you’re looking to advance your career, enhance your knowledge with a discipline-specific course, or convert to a new career path through further study – as a valued member of our alumni community, we’re keen to support you and to welcome you back to Cranfield.
The scheme offers a 10% course tuition fee discount for all self-funding Cranfield alumni, and is available on Cranfield Defence and Security PhD, MPhil, MSc, PGDip and PGCert courses.
Continuing your studies and enhancing your professional development can help you to:
- Increase your earning potential
- Progress your career
- Convert to a new career
- Take a discipline-specific course
Take your next step and continue your education with Cranfield Defence and Security and our thought-leading experts, unrivalled facilities and outstanding track record of engagement with industry. Find out more about Cranfield Defence and Security courses.
- The 10% course fee discount is available to Graduates of any Cranfield University award bearing course; or a student who has completed at least one module for which they have obtained credits. University Regulations in respect of the Transfer to a Higher Award will apply at the point of entry
- Please indicate your eligibility for the 10% alumni discount when you complete your application, e.g. the title of the degree and year of graduation.
- Apprenticeship Levy funded programmes are also eligible for a discount on fees not covered by the levy funding.
Visit the Cranfield Defence and Security alumni discount page for more information and terms and conditions.
Learn more about the full range of exclusive discounts you’re entitled to as a Cranfield alumnus.