We are immensely proud of our network of Cranfield Defence and Security (CDS) alumni, and we are committed to ensuring that our relationship is mutually beneficial and lifelong.
Therefore, we are delighted to announce that we have launched an alumni discount scheme for 2021 for all award bearing Taught and Research Degrees offered by Cranfield Defence and Security.
Eligible Cranfield Defence and Security Courses are PhD, MPhil, MSc, PGDip and PGCert.
The discount scheme offers a 10% course tuition fee discount to all those self-funding alumni who choose to return to Cranfield for further study and is available on all Cranfield Defence and Security course tuition fees.
Continuing your studies and professional development can help you:
- Increase your earning potential.
- Progress your career.
- Convert to a new career.
- Take a discipline-specific course.
The 10% course fee discount is available to Graduates of any Cranfield University award bearing course; or a student who has completed at least one module for which they have obtained credits. University Regulations in respect of the Transfer to a Higher Award will apply at the point of entry.
Please indicate your eligibility for the 10% alumni discount when you complete your application, e.g. the title of the degree and year of graduation.
Apprenticeship Levy funded programmes in Cranfield Defence and Security are also eligible for a discount on any portion of the fees not covered by the levy funding.
Terms and conditions
- The terms and conditions of this discount scheme may be amended or withdrawn at any point without prior notice, however, this will not affect applications which have been formally accepted by the University i.e upon completion of registration.
- An amendment to the discount can include but is not limited to an amendment to the percentage discount offered.
- This discount does not constitute an offer of any type whatsoever including but not limited to an offer for services and anyone wishing to attend any course will be subject to the relevant entry criteria for the said course at all times.
- Anyone wishing to use this discount must fit the programme's eligibility criteria.
- This discount may not be applied retroactively.
- Acceptance of an applicant's use of this discount is entirely at Cranfield's discretion, and we accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly should we disallow an applicant's claim to use this discount.
- Delay in or non-payment of any fees or costs whatsoever may result in a discount which has previously been applied to course fees being removed retroactively.
- This discount scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.