The University offers a vibrant, applied programme of accredited postgraduate courses to suit a range of professionals. Studying at Cranfield means working closely with our partners in industry, Government or the NGO sector.
Our MSc courses are accredited by relevant professional institutions including:
- Landscape Institute
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management
- Institution of Agricultural Engineers
- Chartered Institution of Wastes Management
- The Institute of Food Science and Technology
The Environment and Public Policy course was a Finalist in the “Teaching and Learning” Category of the Green Gown Award 2014.
Part-time study at Cranfield is supported through close academic support with your course tutor, teaching modules based on block study and research projects geared towards industrial need. At Cranfield, we fully understand the demands of part-time study alongside the ‘day job’ and seek to tailor our study around your needs. Most of our postgraduate programmes offer part-time routes.