Read the latest thought leadership pieces from our academics.
- The London Economic - Dr Anastasia Filippidou, ‘Terror Attack: We are determined to go on living the same way’
- The Art Collector – Professor Andrew Shortland, ‘Qing vase mystery solved’
- Cranfield blog – Stephen Johnson, ‘Kim Jong-nam death and VX – what does it all mean?’
- Cranfield blog – Dr Michael Pryce, ‘Design and defence acquisition – the missing piece of the jigsaw’
- History Extra – Peter Caddick-Adams, ‘The battle of the Bulge: Hitler’s final gamble’
- CREST Security Review - Dr Debi Ashenden, 'Creativity and Cyber Security'
- Counter-Improvised Explosive Device Report (Page 52 – 54) - Steve Johnson on the challenges of counter-improvised explosive device training and education
- Cranfield blog - Dr Michael Pryce, ‘Defence acquisition – building an adaptable and sustainable approach’