Cranfield University is implementing a range of activities to enable its graduates to take advantage of Government proposals to allow international students to work in the UK after graduation.
Cranfield already ranks number 2 in the UK for postgraduate employment* and is a Tier 4 sponsor with an excellent track record of compliance. Cranfield Careers Service are now having extended conversations with their many employer partners to ensure that we are fully ready to help students to take full advantage of the exciting UK post-study work opportunities available.
International students planning to enrol in October 2020 will be able to:
- Access the full range of employment opportunities for international students that are being identified by Cranfield’s Employer Engagement Team;
- Utilise Cranfield Symplicity - an online career portal featuring jobs and employers interested in recruiting Cranfield international graduates;
- Find verified UK job opportunities via Student Circus – the leading careers portal for international students;
- Receive one-to-one coaching with a careers expert who has a detailed understanding of the UK employment opportunities for international students;
- Access advice from Cranfield’s Student Immigration and Funding Team with regard to post-study work visas;
- Meet employers seeking to recruit and sponsor international students at careers fairs, employer presentations and recruitment days;
- Obtain bespoke advice and guidance on post-study employment opportunities throughout the application process from academics, visa, careers and admissions specialists;
- Gain the very latest expert advice and guidance at one of our regular student visa webinars during the application process for 2020 entry.
*3 year longitudinal data, Destination of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) survey.