The Gender, Leadership and Inclusion Centre (GLIC) is a thriving research community that bridges research and practice in the areas of gender, leadership and inclusion at work.
The GLIC is the hub for Cranfield’s long-standing international reputation for research, executive development and collaboration with industry and government to ensure an evidence-based approach to attaining every woman’s full and effective participation and equal opportunities for leadership at all levels in professional life. Read more Read less
- Drive an international and applied research agenda in contemporary developments on gender diversity, including intersectionality, privilege and inclusive leadership
- Collaborate with industry to identify and analyse gender diversity issues pertinent to industry and practitioners
- Produce high quality academic research in partnership with organisations, policy partners and research councils
- Disseminate our research insights for evidence-based solutions and practical impact
- Feed our Thought Leadership into executive education on gender, leadership and inclusion