The Gender, Leadership and Inclusion Centre (GLIC) is a thriving research community that bridges research and practice in the areas of gender, leadership and inclusion at work. Read more Read less
About the Centre
The GLIC is the hub for Cranfield’s long-standing international reputation for research, executive development and collaboration with industry and government to ensure an evidence-based approach to attaining every woman’s full and effective participation and equal opportunities for leadership at all levels in professional life.
- Drive an international and applied research agenda in contemporary developments on gender diversity, including intersectionality, privilege and inclusive leadership
- Collaborate with industry to identify and analyse gender diversity issues pertinent to industry and practitioners
- Produce high quality academic research in partnership with organisations, policy partners and research councils
- Disseminate our research insights for evidence-based solutions and practical impact
- Feed our Thought Leadership into executive education on gender, leadership and inclusion