In quarter one 2021, Cranfield will deliver the “Spring into Action” – Peer Network for owner-managers in the SEMLEP region. This completely new Programme is designed specifically for business founders to seize opportunities to build a better business for a new tomorrow.
It’s brought to you from the Cranfield Bettany Centre, creators of the world-famous Business Growth Programme. It’s your chance to follow in the footsteps of Moonpig, GoApe, Cobra Beer, Riviera Travel and other great businesses which have benefited from the Cranfield experience.
In six group sessions with fellow owner-managers, and three individual mentoring sessions, you will develop an action plan to prepare your business for the post-Covid, post-Brexit world.
- You will gain focus and clarity on how to lead your business out of the pandemic.
- You will increase your confidence and gain new insights into yourself as a leader
- By working with fellow business-owners who are facing similar challenges you can discuss your ideas in a safe space and learn from each other.
- You will sharpen your thinking before sharing your plans with your team and your customers.
- You will benefit from the huge expertise on business growth and business survival which Cranfield has gained from running the “Business Growth Programme (BGP)” longest-running owner-manager programme in the UK, and from our highly successful BGP Response programme supporting businesses through the unprecedented times of Covid-19.
Many owner-mangers who come on our programmes say: “Running a business often feels isolated.” “Spring into Action” will connect you with other ambitious business founders in your area to enable you to put knowledge into action.
Spaces on this programme will be limited, so make sure you register your interest today.
Once we know the programme is right for you, we will be in touch to book you on the next available cohort.
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hear about the Cranfield experience direct from recent Programme participants:
“The Bettany Centre has delivered huge value to our business since March 2020. As an owner managed business, it can feel lonely at times, and at first during the lockdown period it was difficult to get the perspective needed to make good strategic decisions. But the Cranfield experts were there for us and really helped me and all my team to see more clearly. I learned really practical skills – things I really wish someone had taught me 20 years ago before I started this business!”
Liz Male, director of LMC
A PR agency that specialises in construction and the built environment
“Joining with other business decision makers added hugely to the peer to peer experience, which was greatly enhanced through having a knowledgeable Facilitator throughout. The combination of taught sessions was enriched with valuable and relevant peer-to-peer discussion that brought a great sense of “real world” to the learning. The topics too were not only thought-provoking but have remained relevant even as the business landscape has changed and continues to evolve. […]
There is no doubt in my mind that attendance on this programme has not only added significantly to my understanding of where to apply my personal and staff resources, but has also directly impacted on my ability to achieve real tangible growth for our business. I rate it quite simply, as the best business programme I have ever attended!”
Paul Musselle, CEO, Giggabox Limited