Contact Sri Srikanthan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sri was a Senior Lecturer in Accounting and Finance, and Director of the Marketing Accounting Research Centre (MARC) until his retirement in December 2010.
He was Director of the Executive MBA (part-time) Programme from 2000 - 2005. He is a management accountant with many years experience in industry, prior to obtaining an MBA from Cranfield in 1984. Sri has wide industrial experience with manufacturing and service companies. He is currently consultant to a wide range of companies, and has worked with leading organisations and conducted workshops in the UK, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Africa. He is co-author of a book entitled "Management Accounting for Financial Decisions". He has also published a number of articles and reports on Brand Accounting, Segment Profitability Analysis and Life Cycle Evaluation, based on his interest in the management information needs of Strategic Decision Makers, particularly from the marketing area and in Corporate Finance. He was a non Executive Director of Air Partner plc from 2002-2008.
Articles In Journals
- Srikanthan S (2002) Success through strategic management accounting, Management Quarterly (14).
- Srikanthan S (2002) Success Through Strategic Management Accounting, Management Quarterly (14).
- Srikanthan S & Ansell C (1998) Global Recession: Time for Share Buy-Backs?, Management focus (11) 20-21.
- Srikanthan S, Vyakarnam S & Fitzsimons S (1996) Can Accountants Distinguish their Assets from their Morals, Business Ethics: A European Review, 5 (3) 156-163.
- Srikanthan S & Ansell C Time for Share Buy-backs?, Treasury Management International (73) 29-31.