Contact Jilin Qiu
- Email: J.Qiu@cranfield.ac.uk
Prior to commencing her PhD studies, Jilin completed a BA in Economics and MSc in Procurement and Supply Chain Management. She has also interned at several Fortune Global 500 companies, including Societe Generale, The Walt Disney and Pepsi&Co.
Jilin is currently funded by the Cranfield School of Management and she is working towards a PhD in Leadership and Management. Her current research focus is on the influence of structural position of supply network actors within the collective arrangement of network relationships as well as the attributes and quality of those network linkages on supply chain sustainability performance.
Articles In Journals
- Qiu J & Alinaghian L (2021) The influence of supply network structure on firm sustainability performance, Academy of Management Proceedings, 2021 (1).
- Alinaghian L, Qiu J & Razmdoost K (2021) The role of network structural properties in supply chain sustainability: a systematic literature review and agenda for future research, Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 26 (2) 192-211.
- Qiu J, Alinaghian L & Prior D (2019) A systematic literature review of the role of networks in supply chain sustainability performance. In: British Academy of Management (BAM) 33rd Annual Conference 2019, Birmingham, 3-5 September 2019.
- Qiu, J, Alinaghian L & Prior D. (2019) The role of network in supply chain sustainability: a systematic review and research agenda. In: Annual European Operations Management Association Conference, 2019, Helsinki, 15-19 June 2019.