Contact Dr Matteo Mura
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Matteo is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Management of the University of Bologna and a Visiting Research Fellow at the Centre for Business Performance at the Cranfield School of Management.
His research interests are in the field of performance measurement and management, with a special focus on the measurement of intangible assets and intellectual capital and in the analysis of the relationship between corporate social responsibility and firm competitiveness. In these areas he has issued several publications in academic as well as in practitioner journals.
Since 2006, he has held the position of scientific consultant for the “Intangibles for Competition” committee, a work group developed between Unicredit Group and Granarolo Group, two leading Italian companies in the banking sector and in the food product market, which aims to analyze the link between intangible assets and firm performance. Matteo is currently involved in two major research projects. The first one, “BRC project – Building Responsible Competitiveness”, is funded by the European Commission and aims to explore the relationship between corporate social responsibility and firm competitiveness in the EU construction sector. The second project, “Intellectual capital evaluation and management models for value creation dynamics and analysis of the impact on organisational performance. The case of health care organisations”, is funded by the Italian Ministry of Research and Education and seeks to analyze the role played by intellectual capital in the context of healthcare organizations with a special focus on the relationship between intellectual capital and organizational performance.
Matteo is a regular speaker at academic and practitioner conferences and a reviewer for the following journals: The International Journal of Operations and Production management, Long Range Planning, Corporate Governance, Knowledge Management Research and Practice, The International Journal of Learning and Intellectual Capital, Management Research News.
Articles In Journals
- Pavlov A, Mura M, Franco-Santos M & Bourne M (2017) Modelling the impact of performance management practices on firm performance: Interaction with human resource management practices, Production Planning and Control, 28 (5) 431-443.
- Bourne M, Pavlov A, Franco-Santos M, Lucianetti L & Mura M (2013) Generating organisational performance: The contributing effects of performance measurement and human resource management practices, International Journal of Operations and Production Management, 33 (11/12) 1599-1622.
- Bourne M, Gray D, Mura M, Pavlov A, Franco-Santos M & Lucianetti L (2012) The Effect of Performance Measurement on Performance: Does Human Resource Management Have Anything to Contribute?. In: PMA Performance Management Association 2012 Conference, Cambridge, 11-13 July 2012.
- Bourne M, Mura M, Franco-Santos M, Pavlov A, Martinez V & Lucianetti L (2009) Performance Management Practices and the Drivers of Business Performance. In: PMA 2009 Performance Management Association Conference, Dunedin, 14-17 April 2009.