Lorenzo Lucianetti, Phd, is an associate professor of Business Administration at the University of Chieti and Pescara (Italy) and visiting research fellow at University of Cranfield (UK). Lorenzo’s research appears in Journals such as Academy of Management Journal, Journal of Applied Psychology, Journal of Operations Management, Journal of Organizational Behavior, International Journal of Operations and Production Management, Management Accounting Research.
2015- Present Associate Professor
2009 – 2014 Senior Researcher
2005 – 2008 Researcher
2000 – 2004 PhD in Accounting and Business Administration – University of Chieti and Pescara.
1996 – 2000 Full Degree cum laude in Management Governance – University of Chieti and Pescara.
2015 – Present Management Accounting
2014 – Present Merger and Acquisitions, Financial Statement Analysis
2008 – 2010 Financial Accounting
2005 – 2014 Management Auditing
2004 Cost Accounting
2005 Accounting Auditor
2005 Chartered Accountant (CPA)
EAA – European Accounting Association
SIDREA – Società Italiana dei Docenti di Ragioneria e di Economia Aziendale
CURRENT RESEARCH INTERESTS
Managerial Accounting, Accounting Behavior, Performance Management, Organizational performance
Articles In Journals
- Ng TWH & Lucianetti L (2016) Within-individual increases in innovative behavior and creative, persuasion, and change self-efficacy over time: a social-cognitive theory perspective, Journal of Applied Psychology, 101 (1) 14-34.
- Bourne M, Pavlov A, Franco-Santos M, Lucianetti L & Mura M (2013) Generating organisational performance: The contributing effects of performance measurement and human resource management practices, International Journal of Operations and Production Management, 33 (11/12) 1599-1622.
- Franco-Santos M, Lucianetti L & Bourne M (2012) Contemporary performance measurement systems: A review of their consequences and a framework for research, Management Accounting Research, 23 (2) 79-119.
- Franco-Santos M, Battista V & Lucianetti L (2015) Managing the unmanageable: A closer look at the relationship between control systems and the performance of universities. In: European Accounting Association, Glasgow, 28-30 April 2015.
- Bourne M, Mura M, Franco-Santos M, Pavlov A, Martinez V & Lucianetti L (2009) Performance Management Practices and the Drivers of Business Performance. In: PMA 2009 Performance Management Association Conference, Dunedin, 14-17 April 2009.
- Lucianetti L & Franco-Santos M (2013) Human Resource Performance Management in Italian Universities. In: Public Sector Management in Italy. Sargiacomo M et al (ed.), UK: McGraw Hill Education, p. 243-274.