Contact Dr Debora Gottardello
Debora has a PhD in Economics and Business from the University of Rovira i Virgili (Spain). She also holds a Master degree in Law and an MBA from the University of Alicante (Spain), as well as a bachelor's degree in Law from the University of Parma (Italy). Before joining the academia she worked as labour lawyer and HR consultant with different companies from a variety of sectors in Spain.
Her research interests include human resources management, diversity, discrimination, ethics and well-being in organizations. Her specific research interests focus on how multiple identities, such as religious identity (RI) and cultural identity (CI), can create unique experiences and outcomes in the workplace.
Articles In Journals
- Gottardello D & Karabag SF. (2020) Ideal and actual roles of university professors in academic integrity management: a comparative study, Studies in Higher Education, Available online 22 May 2020.
- Gottardello D (2019) Diversity in the workplace: a review of theory and methodologies and propositions for future research, Sociologia del Lavoro (153) 202-221.
- Gottardello D. (2019) The relationship between intellectual property and human right and a policy oriented recommendations, NTUT Journal of Intellectual Property Law and Management, 7 (2) 90-105.
- Bettiol, M., Chiarvesio, M., Di Maria, E. & Gottardello D. (2019) Local or Global? Does Internationalization drive innovation in clusters?, European Planning Studies, Early online (10).
- Gottardello D & Pamies MM (2019) Business school professors’ perception of ethics in education in Europe, Sustainability, 11 (3) Article No. 608.
- Gottardello D & Valverde M. (2018) Human Resource Management Outsourcing in Spanish firms: Evolution over time and implication for devolution, Intangible Capital, 14 (1).
- Gottardello D., Del Mar Pàmies M. & Valverde M. (2017) Professors' perceptions of university students' plagiarism: A literature review, BiD (39).