Contact Adrian Buckley
- Tel: +44 (0)1234 751122
- Email: email@example.com
Adrian is Emeritus Professor of International Finance Management at Cranfield School of Management. He has been a visiting professor at numerous universities around the globe and has lectured in every continent in the world. Prior to entering academic life, Adrian worked in investment banking, management consulting and as Group Treasurer to a FTSE-100 company. He has been a director of various companies, ranging from the construction industry to treasury consultancy. He is the author of the widely-adopted text 'Multinational Finance', now in its fifth edition. He has published thirty two papers in refereed journals, over one hundred articles in the technical press plus forty case studies.
Articles In Journals
- Buckley AA (2003) Why is Fundamental Value so Fundamental to Directors?, European Management Journal, 21 (5) 635-646.
- Buckley AA & Van Der Nat M (2003) Derivatives and the Non-Executive Director, European Management Journal, 21 (3) 389-397.
- Dorsman A & Buckley AA (2001) The Amsterdam Options Exchange in 1998: How the Supervisory Authorities Turned a Problem into a Crisis, European Management Journal, 19 (3) 286-290.
- Buckley AA (1999) An Introduction to Security Returns, European Journal of Finance, 5 (3) 165-180.
- Rijken H, Booij M & Buckley AA (1999) Valuation Differences between Quoted and Unquoted Companies - Empirical Evidence from the UK, European Journal of Finance, 5 (3) 256-275.
- Buckley AA, Buckley P, Langevin P & Tse K (1996) The Financial Analysis of Foreign Investment Decisions by Large UK-based Companies, European Journal of Finance, 2 (2) 181-206.