Cranfield's longest running programme, which has in its different forms benefitted and inspired executives since 1980. Realise your leadership potential through in-depth self-examination. Read more Read less
This programme is for senior executives who wish to develop their leadership potential through in-depth self-examination. It provides a transformational experience, which will allow you to find your own authentic style of leadership, be more comfortable with ambiguity and improve your understanding of people. It takes you on an intensive journey of personal development and self -awareness to create an experience that will have a lasting impact on the ways in which you lead. By the end of the programme you will have expanded your emotional comfort zone.
At a glance
- 18 Nov 2019
- 24 Feb 2020
- 22 Jun 2020
- Duration5 + 2 days residential
- LocationCranfield campus
£9,250 + VAT
The programme modules run on the following dates:
|Module||July 19 Programme||November 19 Programme||February 20 Programme||June 20 Programme|
|1||1 - 5 July 2019
||18 - 22 November 2019
||24 - 28 February 2020
||22 - 26 June 2020
|2||19 - 20 September 2019
||6 - 7 February 2020
||4 - 5 June 2020||1 - 2 October 2020
What you will learn
- A more genuine, open, and sensitive style of leadership
- An improved understanding of how your behaviour impacts on others
- A better ability to empathise and understand why others behave as they do
- An understanding of how to manage yourself and others under pressure
- Increased emotional intelligence, focus and direction
- An increased ability to develop and support others.
- Learn how to use your own unique story and life experience to inspire your leadership
- Explore deep-seated attitudes and beliefs to give you insights to build on your strengths, shift unhelpful attitudes and create more choice in how you behave
- Use depth psychology, group participation, feedback and individual development time to create a lasting impact both in and outside work.
Who should attend
- Senior executives and directors who want to become better at using themselves as an instrument to communicate and inspire
- Those who recognise blind spots that may hold them back
- Executives who need to become better at taking people with them
- Those who feel at a crossroads within their career
- Highflyers who need to achieve a healthier work life balance.
Because of the connections that develop during this programme past participants have often created an ongoing professional peer group that continues to meet once or twice a year.
Hear why past participants chose Cranfield 's Personal Transformation for Leaders programme.
Accommodation options and prices
Location and travel
Cranfield School of Management is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire.
The School is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Cranfield Management Development Centre
This course is provided by Cranfield Management Development Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of Cranfield University