Cranfield's Accelerating Leadership Power Programme builds on a revolutionary approach to bring you new insight on what it means to lead an organisation and the people within it. Read more Read less
This programme combines reflection, problem solving and experiential learning. By joining this programme you are gaining direct access to the approaches, tools and philosophy that will unlock the powerful sources of extraordinary performance hidden in plain sight within your own organisation.
At a glance
- 23 - 25 Apr 2018
- 29 - 31 Oct 2018
- Duration3 days, residential
- LocationCranfield Campus
- Cost£3,675 + VAT
What you will learn
We will help you build upon your existing expertise and develop into the complete leader.
- Learn how to redefine yourself to be an even more impactful leader
- More powerful insight into the complex challenges facing your organisation
- Uncover the hidden strengths within your organisation allowing you to realise new ways of thinking, not just new ideas
- Reboot your current thinking on leadership by systematically redefining your personal philosophy of leadership
- Cultivate enhanced leadership capability to reveal the best in people
- Develop a sustainable thinking platform that delivers sustained peak performance from colleagues, teams and the entire organisation.
Dynamic forces hidden in your organisation and introduction to Breakout Thinking
- How and why leadership effectiveness is inhibited by fundamental misunderstandings of what an organisation is
- How to use the richness of your organisation to make the difference in people's lives, accelerating engagement and performance
- Learn the tools to quickly diagnose any organisation and learn how it works
- Distinguish the types of actions that truly constitute organisational leadership.
Personal Exploration of Own Leadership Perspective
- Embracing our own perspectives as well as others
- Understanding language as a catalyst for transformation of self and others
- Develop and embrace innovative, artistic and creative forces to gain advantage.
- Link your leadership to your organisational strategy to deliver the most impactful results
- Carve out your own leadership journey
- Plan how you will use sustainable thinking, ethics and integrity to achieve heightened productivity from yourself and others.
Who should attend
- Wanting to further develop existing approaches to leadership
- Facing significant leadership challenges
- Seeking development to support future promotion
- Requiring to enhance existing skill in empowering people, teams and organisations.
Accommodation options and prices
Location and travel
Cranfield School of Management is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire.
The School is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Cranfield Management Development Centre
This course is provided by Cranfield Management Development Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of Cranfield University