Programme Funding Options and Multiple Programme Participants
We can offer assistance to those leaders within certain public and not-for-profit sectors so they have the opportunity to benefit from our portfolio of programmes.
In particular, we consider:
- Public sector health and education
- Voluntary organisations, community groups, charities
We are looking for evidence of:
- Senior management/leadership potential
- Career progression and commitment
- Ability to create an impact in their role for the benefit of the organisation.
Candidates should write a short case for consideration, supported by a referee from within their organisation.
- Awards will be made at up to 50% of the programme fee
- One award only may be made to an organisation per year
Multiple programme participants
Organisations value open enrolment programmes to promote wider strategic thinking and to achieve a level of personal leadership and growth that can prove difficult to achieve through internal development processes.
Furthermore, with the need for enhanced leadership capability at all levels we find many of our clients are using these programmes to build a critical mass for change.
Clients who wish to place multiple participants on our programmes can expect an even more focussed approach from us. We would be happy to work with you on ways of aligning specific organisational needs with individual or group development aims.