For project managers who are experienced in delivering projects and are looking for one step further than the methodologies.
Combining the latest cutting edge research from Cranfield with case studies, you will explore the different attributes and approaches of project and programme managers who are exposed to different complexities.
Understand that this programme goes beyond classic methodologies of programme and project management and will give you the latest thinking about managing effectively in this area.
Programme information – Live online
- Enquire for dates
- Duration2 days
- LocationLive online
- Cost£2,400 + VAT Concessions available
Programme information – Face-to-face
- Duration2 days
- LocationCranfield campus
- Cost£2,600 + VAT Concessions available
What you will learn
- Learn how to manage complexity and change
- Upgrade from traditional PPM approaches
- Identify the new generation of projects and programme types
- Develop your own personal project management style
- Grasp the advantage of the latest cutting edge research
- A valuable overview of the current state and future trends in project/programme management.
Using the unique complexity based view developed at Cranfield’s International Centre for Programme Management (ICPM), you will be introduced to concepts and frameworks to help you understand and improve your personal performance in the strategic management and leadership of complexity in projects and programmes.
- Project Portfolio Management Overview
- Defining Complexity
- Managing Complexity
- Interactive Simulation
- Strategic Complexity
Who should attend
This programme is for managers working in both public and private sectors including:
- Change Managers
- Finance Directors
- HR Directors
- IT Directors and IT Managers
- Managers from any function
- Marketing Directors
- Project & Programme Managers
- Sponsors and Directors.
Any senior executive experienced in managing projects, a portfolio of projects or even a team of project/ programme managers.
20% discount (tuition fee only) for Cranfield School of Management Alumni who have attended one of our eligible leadership programmes.
Accommodation options and prices
Tuition, course materials and full board accommodation are included in the price of this course.
This course is provided by Cranfield Management Development Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of Cranfield University