A project management course from Cranfield, run in conjunction with the ECITB. Read more Read less
Improving Project Performance steps out of the theoretical and into a bold new arena of advanced practical experiences and lessons in project management.
This 7 day flagship course is designed to increase your ability to deliver complex projects, allowing you to make a more significant contribution to the future success of your business.
If you want to refresh and/or grow your skills in project management and make the transition into successful project management, then our Improving Project Performance programme is the right course for you.
Programme information – Face-to-face
- 23 - 30 Apr 2022
- Duration7 days, residential
- LocationCranfield campus
- Cost£5,895 + VAT Concessions available
The programme modules run on the following dates:
||6-7 September 2021|
|Module 2||22-24 September 2021|
|Module 3||11-14 October 2021|
What you will learn
- Control of your role in projects
- Enhanced project performance and greater self-awareness
- An improved project planning process
- The ability to handle cash flow and understand its importance to you, the team and your organisation
- Confidence to manage yourself and others more effectively
- Greater awareness of different contract styles and their advantages and disadvantages
- Positive relationship management.
“As Head of Construction I have to work with project managers on a daily basis. This course has given me an insight into their expectations as well as what is required of them”
Ian Firth, Head of Construction, Aker Solutions Offshore Partners Ltd.
- Project Control – implement cost and schedule control
- Planning – tools to ensure deadlines are always met and penalties avoided
- Productivity – identify areas of poor productivity and tackle the issues that cause it
- Personal – learn to build a strong cohesive team who share your vision and understand the role they must play to achieve project success
- Relationships – apply a framework for creating winning stakeholder relationships.
“Amazing. I’ve had light bulb moments where it all makes sense. I’ll make a really big difference at work”
Tamara Holmgren, Engineering Manager, FWUK.
Who should attend
- All executives involved in projects of any type across a wide range of industries. This programme is appropriate regardless of your role in the organisation.
Improving Project Performance programme from Cranfield, run in conjunction with the ECITB.
20% discount (Tuition fee only) for Cranfield School of Management Alumni.
Accommodation options and prices
Tuition, course materials and full board accommodation are included in the price of this course.
Location and travel
Cranfield School of Management is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire.
The School is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Cranfield Management Development Centre
This course is provided by Cranfield Management Development Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of Cranfield University