Developing customer experience is a challenge many organisations are grappling with. While great service is a must, it's customer experience which differentiates you from your competition. This course will provide you with the skills to develop and implement a coherent customer experience strategy. Read more Read less
You will learn tools and processes to help you bring your organisation closer to your customers, including unpacking the dimensions of customer value and mapping the customer journey. You will learn how to plan and implement customer experience insight, channel management and delivery strategies. And discuss strategies for gaining senior management and key stakeholder buy-in. You will leave the programme with the skills and confidence to guide your organisation to a more customer-centric future.
At a glance
- 01 - 02 Oct 2020
- Duration2 days, residential
- LocationCranfield campus
Cost£2,600 + VAT
What you will learn
- Learn from leading experts on customer experience strategy and insight
- Gain effective techniques for bringing the voice of the customer into the organisation
- Learn new tools for unpacking value in the customer journey
- Leave with a clear methodology for improving your organisation's customer-centricity across multiple channels
- Gain skills to achieve multi-departmental commitment to the customer experience strategy
- Develop the confidence to lead the customer experience strategy in your organisation
- Build a peer and expert network to support your customer experience strategy in the future.
The emphasis will be on providing delegates with the confidence and skills to lead their organisation in developing an integrated strategic approach to customer experience management. The course will provide delegates with a methodology for addressing the customer experience strategy challenge. Becoming customer centric requires developing an outside-in perspective across the organisation, so a good deal of discussion will be centred on how managers can gain lead change within their organisation. The programme will include the following sessions:
- Setting the strategic direction
- Unpacking customer value
- Bringing the voice of the customer into the business
- Designing the customer journey
- Creating a customer-centric organisation
- Delivering change.
Who should attend
The programme is aimed at senior managers and directors in marketing, sales, service operations, CRM and technology, as well as consultants, from B2B, B2C or not-for-profit organisations. Teams from the different functions within the same organisation are encouraged to attend (max. five per organisation), in order to create a cohesive strategy and encourage company-wide support.
Concessions25% discount for Cranfield School of Management Alumni.
Accommodation options and prices
Tuition, course materials, full board accommodation and lifelong access to Alumni Membership benefits are included in the price of this course.
Location and travel
Cranfield School of Management is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire.
The School is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Cranfield Management Development Centre
This course is provided by Cranfield Management Development Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of Cranfield University