The Covid-19 pandemic has shone a light on many long-standing vulnerabilities and risks within organisations’ supply chains. It caused companies to rethink their processes and business models, but it also opened new opportunities for innovation, growth and competitive advantage in the post pandemic world. Read more Read less
As a result, the appetite for a reliable supply chain has never been stronger across the C-Suite, enabling them to compete in the post-covid new normal.
Cranfield’s “Live online” virtual Supply Chain Management Programme – Using the Supply Chain to compete in a Post-Covid New Normal will prepare you to capitalise on the emerging opportunities that will strengthen your fundamentals to create a more competitive and thriving supply chain into the future.
- Get access to faculty members from our world-renowned Centre for Logistics & Supply Chain Management including:
- Professor Richard Wilding OBE. Richard brings a wealth of expertise and experience in Supply Chain Risk Management. In 2013, Richard was appointed an Officer of the Most Excellent Order to the British Empire (OBE), recognising his outstanding achievement to logistics and supply chain management.
- Learn from expert guest Speakers from industry
- Equip yourself with the latest thinking in supply chain management, strategy, planning and execution from a variety of sectors
- Discover how to create a holistic strategy drawing fully on all the supply chain elements needed to achieve the vision for your organisation.
Programme information - Live online
- Duration4x4 hour-sessions
- LocationLive online
- Cost£2,400 + VAT Concessions available
Face-to-faceThere is also our face-to-face, flagship Supply Chain Management Programme, planned for October 2021. Find out more.
What you will learnYou will learn how to develop the capability to bring together and lead your supply chain in the new normal and beyond. You will acquire the latest thinking and modern strategies enabling you to create a competitive and resilient supply chain for your organisation. You will understand the importance of customer centricity, partnerships and relationships, strategic procurement and more. You will also acquire the very latest knowledge, tools, methods, strategies and solutions to manage your supply chain within the Industry 4.0 digital era.
- The changing competitive environment (the new normal / the never normal)
- Managing in an era of turbulence, ambiguity and complexity
- Discover how to elevate your competitive strategy through supply chain management
- Industry 4.0: Leveraging transformative technology to create a more effective operation
- Agile supply chain optimisation methods to increase resilience
- Smarter supply chain capabilities
- Introduction to conceptual models of customer service to drive profit maximisation.
The Supply Chain Management Programme journey.
Using the Supply Chain to compete in a Post-Covid New Normal
- Creating Supply Chain for the New Normal
- Resilience in a Post-Covid World
- Using the Supply to Compete
- Supply chain 4.0
- Sourcing and Management
- Interactive Discussions with peers and faculty
- Customer centric supply chain
- Demand Planning and Sensing
- Building Supply Chain Partnerships and Relationships
- Interactive Discussions with peers and faculty.
Who should attend
- Senior management with direct supply chain responsibility.
- Executives seeking supply chain integration.
- Sectors of special relevance include:
20% discount (Tuition fee only) for Cranfield School of Management Alumni.
This course is provided by Cranfield Management Development Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of Cranfield University