Through our work with global leaders, we’ve observed how they are being stretched by the accelerating speed of change, disruptive technologies and societal expectations about the purpose of business. Leaders are feeling isolated and challenged like never before.Read more Read less
As COVID-19 has proved we know that other disruptive events will happen; and it is our leadership mindset that will predominantly shape our organisations’ responses.
Leadership mindset is a major reason why we see the demise of long-established companies and at the same time is the reason why others successfully adapt and grow.
This new programme will help you transform the way you think and act as a leader within your organisation, so that you are better placed to improve its resilience.
Programme information – Live online
- Please enquire for course dates
- Duration6 x 0.5 days (9am-1pm)
- LocationLive online
- Cost£2,400 + VAT Concessions available
The programme modules run on the following dates:
||Opens 19-20 May 2021|
|Module 2||17 June 2021|
|Module 3||08 July 2021|
|Module 4||09 Sept 2021|
|Module 5||07 Oct 2021|
What you will learn
You will be equipped with the skills, models and tools to effectively manage the emerging issues in your business; and those beyond the horizon which nobody can predict. We enable this through a series of carefully crafted, live interactive online sessions with industry peers and skilled facilitators.
- Be more confident and energised in embracing change and uncertainty; and comfortable in not knowing
- To enhance your perceptive capability to discern and interpret the nature of your context and emerging business environment
- To be seen as an effective leader during these trying times; the only place from which true transformation can begin.
The programme experience – how it works
Here is what you can expect:
- Co-creation of the content and direction of the programme with your tutors and the group. Our belief is that leadership development should be issue-driven, not topic driven
- World-class tutors facilitating and weaving into the programme fabric maps, models and practices at the moments when they are directly relevant to the problems being discussed
- A learning dynamic based on peer support and challenge plus insights from the tutors
- Tutors giving you ways of seeing, understanding and engaging with turbulence that can transform the way we see ourselves, other people and our organisations.
Each session is facilitated so that it embodies the main emerging theme of the day, based on the principles of systemic thinking thus characterising today’s VUCA business environment.
- Session 1: Building Group Identity and Trust
- Session 2: The Landscape of Leadership: what story are you in? where is that story going?
- Session 3: The Holding Environment: facilitating team performance under pressure
- Session 4: Psychological Safety: self-maintenance for leaders
- Session 5: Innovation and Creativity: dealing with the pace and scope of change
- Session 6: Transitions and the Liminal Space: working through not knowing
After each session and programme end, through the creation of your own action plan, we will encourage and support you to apply new insights, helping you to embed change in your own leadership mindset.
Who should attend
- Directors, Divisional and Functional Heads
- Programme and Project Managers
- Transformation leaders and managers
If you are unsure if this programme is suitable, we can arrange a call with one of our tutors.
This course is provided by Cranfield Management Development Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of Cranfield University