IT Directors, Chief Information Officers (CIOs) and IT Executives have a vital leadership role as organisations become more dependent on technology, both operationally and strategically and experience digital change. Read more Read less
This innovative programme (formerly known as the Cranfield IT Leadership Programme) provides you with the skills and confidence to be effective in a senior digital or information technology position. With its practical focus, it will give you the tools and techniques to drive digital transformation and improve the effectiveness of your organisation in the use of IT, while also emphasising your own personal development.
'The Cranfield Digital Leadership Programme is probably the most useful and valuable training I've ever undertaken'
Tim Birmingham, Barclays Bank.
Tuition, course materials, full board accommodation and lifelong access to Alumni Membership benefits are included in the price of this course.
At a glance
- 04 Sep 2017
- 12 Mar 2018
- 10 Sep 2018
- Duration3.5 days + 3 days + 2 days, residential
- LocationCranfield Campus
- Cost£9,250 + VAT
The programme modules run on the following dates:
|Module||September 17 Programme
||March 18 Programme
||September 18 Programme
|1||4 - 7 September 2017
||12 - 15 March 2018
||10 - 13 September 2018
|2||10 - 12 October 2017||16 - 18 April 2018||16 - 18 October 2018|
|3||20 - 21 November 2017||14 - 15 May 2018||26 - 27 November 2018|
What you will learn
- A broadening of your knowledge base and personal effectiveness
- Improved leadership skills to advance your career
- The ability to shape organisational direction as well as drive business value through IT and digital transformation
- New insights from assignments that have practical relevance to your organisation.
- Being an effective business leader
- Driving digital change and overcoming barriers
- Navigating the political landscape
- Growing great performers
- IS strategy formulation
- Contributing to business strategy
- Innovating the business with IT and digital expertise
- Managing the IT and digital investment portfolio
- Setting up and running IT and digital projects that deliver value
- Increasing personal awareness and effectiveness.
Who should attend
- Executives with responsibility for digital IT
- Digital and IT managers with a desire to lead in the future
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
- IT Directors who feel that they need the ‘extra edge’.
Accommodation options and prices
Fees include tuition, course materials and full board accommodation.
Location and travel
Cranfield School of Management is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire.
The School is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Cranfield Management Development Centre
This course is provided by Cranfield Management Development Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of Cranfield University