IT Directors, Chief Information Officers (CIOs) and IT Executives have a vital leadership role as organisations become more dependent on technology, both operationally and strategically and embrace digital transformation. Read more Read less
This innovative programme (formerly known as the Cranfield IT Leadership Programme) provides you with the skills and confidence to be effective in a senior digital or information technology position. With its practical focus, it will give you the tools and techniques to help you define and drive your digital agenda and hence shape future business direction. A further emphasis of the course is on your personal development, ensuring you return to your organisation with the ability to have the necessary impact and influence at board level.
'The Cranfield IT and Digital Leadership Programme is probably the most useful and valuable training I've ever undertaken'
Tim Birmingham, Barclays Bank.
Tuition, course materials, full board accommodation and lifelong access to Alumni Membership benefits are included in the price of this course.
At a glance
- 10 Sep 2018
- 18 Feb 2019
- Duration3.5 days + 3 days + 2 days, residential
- LocationCranfield Campus
- Cost£9,250 + VAT
The programme modules run on the following dates:
|Module||September 18 Programme
||February 19 Programme
|1||10 - 13 September 2018
||18 - 21 February 2019
|2||16 - 18 October 2018||18 - 20 March 2019|
|3||12 - 13 November 2018||1 - 2 May 2019|
What you will learn
- A broadening of your knowledge base and personal effectiveness
- Improved leadership skills to advance your career
- The ability to shape organisational direction as well as drive business value through IT and digital transformation
- New insights from assignments that have practical relevance to your organisation.
- Being an effective business leader
- Driving the digital agenda and shaping business direction
- Navigating the political landscape
- Managing strategic change and overcoming barriers
- The IT leader's role in competitive and corporate strategy
- Leading complex projects and programmes and delivering value
- Exploiting digital to redefine business models and implement game-changing innovation
- Enhanced communication and influencing skills
- Building high performing teams
- Executive presence
- Increasing self-awareness and developing a personal brand.
Who should attend
- Executives with responsibility for digital and/or IT
- Digital and IT managers with ambitions to rise to the top
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs) and
- IT Directors who feel that they need the ‘extra edge’.
Dr Robina Chatham
Accommodation options and prices
Fees include tuition, course materials and full board accommodation.
Location and travel
Cranfield School of Management is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire.
The School is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Cranfield Management Development Centre
This course is provided by Cranfield Management Development Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of Cranfield University