The Selling Your Business Masterclass prepares owner-managers for a profitable exit from their business. All key stages of how to prepare a business for sale are addressed over two residential days at Cranfield Management Development Centre.
At a glance
- 16 Jul 2020
- LocationCranfield campus
- Cost £2,050 +VAT per delegate (a 25% discount is available to BGP alumni)
Course structureThe programme is held over two consecutive days at Cranfield Management Development Centre.
- Insight into how to make your business easier to buy and the importance of timing
- Clearer definition of where value lies in your business
- Understanding the difference between the quantity and the quality of profits
- The due diligence processes – what is it and why does it matter
- Structuring of a deal – getting the right terms and how to know when a deal is a good deal
- The importance of meeting your personal needs
- How to take your key people and your shareholders with you
- Where to focus your efforts
- Appreciation of how to get the most out of professional advisers
- Greater confidence to approach a sale positively
- 10 things to do and 10 things to avoid for a successful outcome
Who should attend
Business owners that are considering selling their business within the next 5 years.
Accommodation options and pricesAccommodation, all materials, lunches and refreshments are included in the price.
Location and travel
Cranfield School of Management is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire.
The School is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Cranfield Management Development Centre
Read our Professional development (CPD) booking conditions.