The Digital Marketing Masterclass gives those with marketing responsibilities the understanding of how to leverage digital technology to drive business growth in the context of an SME. The masterclass provides insights into how customers behave digitally and how to make the right technology choices to maximise lead generation.
At a glance
- 26 Jun 2020
- Duration1 day
- LocationCranfield campus
Cost£650 + VAT
What you will learn
The masterclass covers buyer personas, the role of content marketing, how to use social media as a lead generation tool, paid promotion, optimising owned media, search engine marketing and how to monitor and transform analytics into strategic decisions.
- How buyer behaviour has changed
- How businesses need to respond
- Identification of the buyer journey
- Personas, why they are important, and how to create and maintain them
- Understanding search from a business leader point of view.
- How to produce engaging content
- Website and digital messaging
- Social media and paid online promotion
- Introduction to the use of analytics.
Who should attend
Those with marketing responsibilities in the SME.
Location and travel
Cranfield School of Management is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire.
The School is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Cranfield Management Development Centre
This course is provided by Cranfield Management Development Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of Cranfield University