The Digital Marketing Masterclass gives owner-managers the understanding of how to leverage digital technology to drive business growth. The masterclass provides insights into how customers behave digitally and how to make the right technology choices to maximise lead generation.
At a glance
- Please enquire for course dates
- DurationHalf day
- LocationLive online
- Cost£300 + VAT
What you will learn
The masterclass covers buyer personas, the role of content marketing, how to use social media as a lead generation tool, paid promotion, optimising owned media, search engine marketing and how to monitor and transform analytics into strategic decisions.
- How buyer behaviour has changed
- How businesses need to respond
- Identification of the buyer journey
- Personas, why they are important, and how to create and maintain them
- Understanding search from a business leader point of view.
- How to produce engaging content
- Website and digital messaging
- Introduction to the use of analytics.
Who should attendOwner-managers of growing businesses who want to understand digital technology for their sales and marketing capabilities.
This course is provided by Cranfield Management Development Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of Cranfield University