Whether you’re the Director of the business or the person in charge of the marketing, knowing how your customers behave online, who they are, what content they consume and how they consume it is fundamental to defining a solid digital marketing strategy. This programme has been developed for growing businesses to look more deeply into digital marketing and get the value out of digital investments.
At a glance
- 25 Jun 2019
- Duration1 day
- LocationCranfield campus
Cost£650 + VAT
What you will learn
- How buyer behaviour has changed and the opportunity that the change presents
- What are buyer personas and how do you construct them for your business
- How search and content are inter-related and how to maximise your chances of appearing high in search rankings.
- How to produce content that is relevant and engaging for your audience
- How to change your website messaging to make it more relevant to your audience.
- Which social media channels are right for you and how to use them.
- How to use paid promotion
- How to use analytics to deliver insights from your website and drive business decisions.
- How buyer behaviour has changed
- How businesses need to respond
- Identification of the buyer journey
- Personas, why they are important, and how to create and maintain them
- Understanding search from a business leader point of view.
- How to produce engaging content
- Website and digital messaging
- Social media and paid online promotion
- Introduction to the use of analytics.
Who should attend
Owner-managers of small businesses who look after the business’ marketing
Marketing managers in growing businesses who want to look more deeply into digital marketing.
Location and travel
Cranfield School of Management is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire.
The School is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Cranfield Management Development Centre
This course is provided by Cranfield Management Development Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of Cranfield University