Advanced BGP gives you the opportunity to think beyond the basic mechanics of your business and lead your company in a direction that is more meaningful and more innovative.
At a glance
- Duration2 days
- LocationCranfield campus
- Cost£2,050 + VAT
What you will learn
- How to get under the skin of customer needs to create innovation using a tool that enables you to get to underlying customer needs so that you can create innovative new products that customers want. This enables you to focus your new product development
- How to respond to the current economic environment to take advantage of the threats and opportunities
- Where you are on your growth journey and what the standard inflection points are so you understand why you are facing the current challenges you are facing,
- What good governance looks like for growing businesses and look at how using Non Executive Directors can accelerate your growth
- How to use a mindfulness practice to increase your impact
- How to work with Millennials!
- Lessons from Rapid Growth Businesses
- Growth models
- Governance and Boards
- Rapid Growth
Who should attend
Owner-managers that have completed the Business Growth Programme or who have advanced knowledge and experience in running a business.
Accommodation options and prices
Location and travel
Cranfield School of Management is situated in Bedfordshire close to the border with Buckinghamshire.
The School is located almost midway between the towns of Bedford and Milton Keynes and is conveniently situated between junctions 13 and 14 of the M1.
London Luton, Stansted and Heathrow airports are 30, 90 and 90 minutes respectively by car, offering superb connections to and from just about anywhere in the world.
Cranfield Management Development Centre
This course is provided by Cranfield Management Development Ltd a wholly owned subsidiary of Cranfield University